Entry Visa Services to Cambodia
What is visa for Cambodia / (Cambodia e visa)?
The Cambodian e-Visa can be applied for on the internet with less hassle.
For typical travelers on business or tourism, they are needed to acquire their visas at the Cambodian consulate, or on arrival at the airport terminal.
Tourists visiting Cambodia will get a visa upon arrival at both Siem Reap as well as Phnom Penh International Airports, while those crossing from Thailand will acquire their visa at Poipet and Cham Yeam provinces, and travelers from Vietnam coming in through Ka-Om Samnor or Bavet will have to get their visas from a Cambodian Embassy before arrival.
But this time, the Cambodian government has made processes much simpler with introduction of e-Visas, almost everything can now be accomplished online, and it requires less than 24 hours. Though you’ll be needed to pay for a regular 89EUR visa fee. This is a fair rate considering the number of hours and sweet it’ll help you save if you line up for a visa.
Where to acquire a Cambodian visa
Prior to getting a Cambodian visa, you have to first make a decision the type of visa you want. There are many visa types available, such as: Business visa, Tourist Visa, Diplomatic visa and e-Visa. The various kinds of visa need to be obtained at the Cambodian embassy, airport, or at the border while crossing, apart from the e-Visa, which is gotten on the internet.
Having a Cambodian visa from the embassy demands a lot of effort and time, and in some cases, folks have to go long distances to get to the embassy. Having a visa at the land border or maybe the airport can also be a challenging procedure, as it might require lots of payments and bribes in most cases.
However, obtaining a Cambodian e-Visa is a much easier process, it doesn’t need much time and standing for long hours. When you request for the e-Visa, you will get it upfront. The e-Visa was presented in 2006 to help make the whole process of visa application faster and easier. This visa lasts for 90 days, having a maximum stay of 30 days.
Advantages of getting a Cambodian e-Visa
- •You will not have to go to the Cambodian embassy, you could submit an application on the web anyplace you are
- •There is no need for joining long queues
- •The process is safe and sound, well planned and quick, and you’re guaranteed of receiving your visa prior to arrival at Cambodia
- •You have the choice of contacting the customer support staff in case you need to have any help
visa application form Cambodia requirements
The Cambodian e-Visa prerequisites include:
- •It is open to every country except Algeria, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Iraq and Iran.
- •The visa can be utilized upon entry into Cambodia, but you’ll need to process other application when visiting again
- •It is valid for 3 months, beginning from the day it was given to you
- •Your passport need to be at least six months before its expiration date
- •Passport must have at least two empty pages for stamping by the immigration department
- •International tourists are required to have an on-journey ticket or a return ticket
How to get the visa
To get a visa for Cambodia, you’ll need to make an application over the internet via the application portal at https://go-cambodia-online.com, where you’ll be necessary to complete your information (name, gender, country), passport details, and personal street address.
Source: visa application form Cambodia